Translation/interpretation orders step by step
1. Get a quote
- Using our online form
This is the fastest solution, as your request for a quote and the documents to be translated are entered in our system immediately.
- By email, attaching the documents to be translated
- By text message, with the photos of the documents to be translated
By postal letter, with a courier service or in person
At our office
2. Quote sent – within 20 minutes
After receiving your request for a quote, one of our colleagues will send you our quote. This happens within 20 minutes in most cases. We only require more time if it is a more complex task (large quantity, special field of expertise and/or language pair) but our colleagues will always notify you about this in advance if this is the case.
Already in this phase, we select the specialist who is the most suitable to complete the potential order.
If you accept our conditions regarding the completion of the order described in our quote, please click the “ORDER” button at the bottom of the quote.
3. Recording the terms of payment and the method of delivery
After receiving your order, our colleague contacts you so that you can agree on the terms of payment and the method of delivery.
After receiving the order and any possible advance payment:
- we assign the task to the selected translator/translators
- if necessary, we mediate between you and the assigned specialist(s) if any questions arise,
- we send/hand over the completed translation and our invoice to you.
You can pay the translation fee as agreed with our colleague, using one of the methods of payment below:
- with a bank card in forints or euros on the secure payment page of OTP bank,
- in cash at one of our offices,
- by way of PayPal to the address [email protected] email,
- via bank transfer to one of our bank accounts shown below:
IBAN: HU43 1204613301242291 00200007
SWIFT: UBRT HU HB
In case of payment in any other currency, please kindly consult our colleagues first.
+1. Support by experienced colleagues
Do you not know the difference between official and certified translation or which one you need? Do you wonder if you need (native speaker) proofreading or not? Are you currently looking for an interpreter for a rare combination of languages and technical fields in vain?
Our colleagues will find the best solution for you and they are ready to answer your questions by email or phone.
What can we do for you?